1/31/13

Valentine's Day Cart Sale fun :)

Woohoo we're movin' on up baby! LOL.  Well, we DO have a cart at the Valentine's Day Cart Sale at ~Shadow Moon~ and that counts for something, right?  I think so!  I'm so excited that my little store will be able to show off a bit during the month of February, right alongside so many amazing creators.  It's a little intimidating!  If you'd like to come check out all the awesome sales, click HERE to teleport.  Everybody has at least one 10L$, one 50L$ and one Valentine's Day item on their carts.  I was a little late getting my stuff out (darn you RL) and when I was done, I had to see what all is out there.  Holy guacamole, there's some awesome stuff.  Now if only I wasn't broke from uploading textures and buying more mesh templates LOL.  Have a great time shopping guys and dolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment